I’m a PhD candidate at UCLA Vision Lab, working with Prof. Stefano Soatto. I've obtained my B.Eng. from Zhejiang University, China, 2014. During my undergraduate, I majored in Information and Electronic Engineering. My research interests include computer vision, robotics and machine learning.
A recent CV is available here.
Code & Data
- VISMA dataset and utilities for our ECCV paper on Visual-Inertial Object Detection and Mapping. [link]
- GeoSup code for our ICRA paper on Geo-Supervised Visual Depth Prediction. [link]
- Visual-Inertial Navigation and Semantic Mapping System @ CVPR 2016.
- Visual-Inertial Navigation, Mapping and Loop Closure @ SCR 2016.
- Re-localization and Failure Recovery for SLAM.
Geo-Supervised Visual Depth Prediction.
Xiaohan Fei, Alex Wong, Stefano Soatto
To appear in International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2019.
Also in IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L), 2019.
Visual-Inertial-Semantic Scene Representation for 3D Object Detection.
Jingming Dong*, Xiaohan Fei*, Stefano Soatto.
In Proceedings of Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2017.
Talk & Workshop
- Inertial-aided Visual Perception for Localization, Mapping, and Detection, at Facebook, Microsoft, and MagicLeap, 2019.
- Visual-Inertial-Semantic Scene Representation, at Bridges to 3D Workshop, CVPR 2017.
Spring 2018. CS M152A, Introductory Digital Design Laboratory.