I’m a PhD candidate at UCLA Vision Lab, working with Prof. Stefano Soatto. I've obtained my B.Eng. from Zhejiang University, China, 2014. During my undergraduate, I majored in Information and Electronic Engineering. My research interests include computer vision, robotics and machine learning.
A recent CV is available here.
- July 3, 2018 Our paper on Visual-Inertial Object Detection and Mapping has been accepted by ECCV 2018.
- June 25-Sep 21, 2018 I will intern at NVIDIA Research, Santa Clara.
- July 21-26, 2017 We presented our paper at CVPR 2017, Honolulu.
- June, 2017 I moved to San Mateo for my summer internship at Meta Company, an Augmented Reality startup.
- Oct 12, 2016 We gave a poster presentation of our paper at ECCV 2016, Amsterdam.
- June 27, 2016 We gave a demo of our Visual-Inertial Navigation and Semantic Mapping System at CVPR 2016. Checkout the video on my youtube channel. You can find the poster here.
- April 22, 2016 We gave a demo of our Visual-Inertial SLAM System at Southern California Robotics Symposium (SCR). The poster is here.
- Visual-Inertial Navigation and Semantic Mapping System @ CVPR 2016.
- Visual-Inertial Navigation, Mapping and Loop Closure @ SCR 2016.
- Re-localization and Failure Recovery for SLAM.
- Geo-Supervised Visual Depth Prediction.
Xiaohan Fei, Alex Wong, Stefano Soatto
Visual-Inertial-Semantic Scene Representation for 3D Object Detection.
Jingming Dong*, Xiaohan Fei*, Stefano Soatto.
In Proceedings of Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2017.
Spring 2018. CS M152A, Introductory Digital Design Laboratory.